The Fiverr website contains some Fiverr-specific terms. Use the following Glossary to learn the common terms and their meaning:
- Buyer: A registered user who is can purchase Gigs on Fiverr.Com.
- Collections: A list of favorite sellers that users can "collect" / create for easy access later.
- Custom Offers: These are additional offers that sellers can send to buyers based on a request from a buyer or a conversation. This is one of the best ways for sellers to increase buyer satisfaction and their own business.
- Dashboard: The Dashboard is located on the shopping and sales analytics page to show the statistical numbers associated with the user's activity on Fiverr.
- Express Gigs: Gigs that are delivered within 24 hours.
- Featured: A Gig that is listed towards the top of either the homepage or a specific category page with the "Featured" banner visible on the thumbnail of the Gig. Sellers cannot apply or request to be “Featured”. Featured Gigs are only selected by Fiverr team.
- Fiverr Anywhere: This feature allows sellers to take Fiverr business anywhere, on your blog, Facebook, messages and much more. You start by customizing an offer, and then generating the code (to be placed on your blog, Facebook, etc.).
- Fiverr Revenues Card: A debit card powered by MasterCard, which allows users to load the card with Fiverr revenues and then use it as a regular credit card.
- Gig: Any service offered by sellers on Fiverr's website, which any buyer can purchase with a click of a button. For example, a Gig can be "I will create a logo design for $50".
- Gig Extras®: This is the option to offer additional services within the same Gig. For example, if a seller offers a caricature (head and shoulders) drawing for $25, the Gig Extras could offer a full body caricature for additional $15, or two people in the caricature for additional $20, etc.
- Gig® Metadata: This is a feature that allows you to specify details of your Gig in the form of a keyword. This will help widen your Gig's exposure when buyers search for services relevant to your Gig on Fiverr®. For example, Metadata in voiceover Gigs can be the language of the voiceover, the accent, or the file type delivered to the buyer .
- Levels: Sellers can obtain different levels based on their performance, level of service, and sales. There are three levels a seller can reach. Learn more on seller levels and how to achieve them.
- Multiples: Option to offer multiple quantities of the same Gig. For example, if a seller a basic logo design for $10, a buyer who needs two different logos can order this Gig twice (for $20).
- Mutual Cancellation: A Mutual Cancellation is a request to cancel an order and can be initiated by both buyers and sellers during the order process. It must be accepted by both parties. Mutual cancellations will automatically cancel an order after two days if the receiving party doesn't reply to the request. Both buyers and sellers will see a cancellation request update on the progress bar with how many days left before the order is canceled, and have the option to abort the cancellation to return it to the previous order status. Mutual Cancellations can not be requests after an order is complete.
- Nudge: After an order has been placed, sellers can click the "Nudge Nudge" button to remind the buyer to submit all the order requirements. The text that is sent to the buyer is, "Any news about the stuff I need for your order? If you have any questions, I'll be happy to help."
- Order: When a buyer purchases a Gig, it's considered an order.
- Packages: This is a way for sellers to offer three different scope levels at three different price factors for a single Gig.
Tip: Sellers using the three package option sell at a higher average selling price than sellers who use only the single package.
- Post a Request: This is a way for buyers to post a service they are looking for to the seller community. Sellers scan the Buyer Requests area and send offers to the relevant buyers. It’s a great way for buyers to get propositions from different sellers, and for sellers to get work.
- Revisions: This is an optional feature, which allows the buyer to make remarks and provide feedback on the Gig the seller is currently working on until they are 100% satisfied.
- Response Rate: This shows how quickly a seller responds to the first message received from a buyer within the first 24 hours. .
Revenue: This is the money sellers earn from completed orders.
- Tags: Tags are keywords that sellers add to their Gigs to help categorize the Gig for search purposes.
- Top Rated Sellers: Are chosen manually by Fiverr moderators from the list of the highest seller level based on a list of criteria, including seniority, volume of sales, extremely high rating, exceptional customer care and community leadership. Top Rated Sellers gain access to more extensive features, including exclusive access to beta features and VIP support.