The Sales Analytics page displays statistics in various regarding your sales, activities, etc.
- Once logged in, place your mouse over your username and click Selling > Analytics.
Here are the following statistics you can view on the Analytics page:
- EARNED THIS MONTH: This shows the amount of money from orders that have entered the clearing period within the calendar month. For example, you will see revenues from completed orders and pending orders during this month.
- ORDERS CREATED: This shows how many overall orders were created since you opened your account.
- AVE. SELLING PRICE: This shows the average selling price of your Gig. This factors in regular orders, Gig Extras, Multiples, and Packages.
- POSITIVE RATING: This shows your rating in percentages, based on your customer reviews.
The graphs section shows trend statistics on orders for the past 30 days. You can see information on the following:
- NEW ORDERS
- GIG EXTRA ORDERS
- MULTIPLE ORDERS
- DELIVERED ORDERS
- ALL REVIEWS
- NOT RATED
- POSITIVE REVIEWS
- ORDERS CANCELLED
- PROFILE COMPLETENESS: A completed profile contributes to your credibility and our communication. Here are the following steps to completing your profile: activating your account, connecting with various services (i.e. Facebook, Google, etc.), adding a profile picture and description, and adding your full name.
- RESPONSIVENESS: This tracks how quickly you respond to the first inbox message from a potential buyer within 24 hours of receiving that message. Response time is based on the last 30 days of a your activity.
The section shows statistics for the past 30 days.
- ACTIVE GIGS: This shows how many Gigs you actively offer in the Fiverr marketplace.
- PAGEVIEWS: This shows how many unique pageviews your Gigs received.
- GIGS SAVED: This shows how many times your Gigs were saved into someone's collection.
- CONVERSION: This shows the average in percentages from the total page views divided by orders.
- You can view where you received orders by looking at the WORLD DOMINATION map. Placing your mouse over the countries will show you how many orders you received in that country.
- You can see your progress as a seller from levels to top rated in a progression timeline.
Video Tutorial - Viewing Sales Analytics