When you receive an order, you can offer extra services to the buyer within the active order. For example, if you provide logo designs and a buyer ordered a basic service, you can write the buyer a message and offer extra services, such as a higher resolution file.
To offer extras within an active order:
- Once logged in, click the Dashboard icon.
- Within the TO-DOS section, find an active order and click View Order.
Note: You can access your orders in a number of ways, such as within emails or notifications.
- Scroll to the bottom of the order and in the message box, explain the reason for offering extra services.
- At the bottom of the message, click OFFER MORE EXTRAS.
- Within the list of extra services you offer in your Gig, select a service, the quantity, and how many days to deliver.
- If you would like to add a custom service not listed in your Gig, click Add Custom Extra and enter a description, amount you charge, and how many days to deliver.
- When finished, click Send.
Note: If the offer is accepted, the order duration will update accordingly.
The buyer will be notified and may choose to accept the offer and pay, decline the offer, or ask for changes. You can also withdraw the offer. You will be notified every time the status of the order has changed.
Offering Extra Services