If you are very busy or cannot handle a large number of orders, you can set a limit on the orders you can receive. Once the limit you set is reached, your Gig will be paused. This allows you to properly handle orders while continuing to provide great service.
To limit the amount of orders in your queue:
- After you login, place your mouse over your username and click Selling > My Gigs.
- To set an order limit, click a Gig.
- Click to turn on the LIMIT ORDERS IN QUEUE feature.
Note: Using this feature allows you to control the number of orders you can receive. Once the limit you set is reached, your Gig will temporarily be removed from Fiverr’s search. Disabling this feature returns your Gig to Fiverr’s search (approximately 15 minutes later). Using this feature does not affect your ranking or ratings.
- Set the amount of orders you can handle.
- You have the option to click to turn on Keep direct link active. This allows returning buyers or anyone with a direct link to still purchase your Gig.
Limiting Your Orders in Queue