When you deliver your Gig, your buyer will see a watermark on the image preview until they accept and complete the order. Your original image will not be available for the buyer to download until after the order is marked as complete by the buyer.
To activate the watermark:
- After you login, place your mouse over your username and click Selling > My Gigs.
- To activate the watermark, click a Gig title.
- Next to ACTIVATE WATERMARK, click to turn on.
- Activating this feature automatically adds the Fiverr Watermark to the images in the Order page and to your portfolio on your Gig page.
- The watermark will appear on image delivery previews prior to the buyer accepting and completing the order.
- The watermark will only appear on images from completed orders in your Gig portfolio. It will not appear on images you upload to your portfolio.
- The watermark will only appear on the following image file types: JPG, JPEG, TIFF, BMP, and PNG. It will not appear on images attached within ZIP files.
For more information, see Announcing Watermarks on Image Orders.