If you have an issue with an order, you can use the Resolution Center to assist you. We recommend using the Resolution Center to work things out with your seller before contacting Customer Support.
To access the Resolution Center:
- Once logged in, within an order, click Resolve Now.
- Select the issue you are having with this order and click Continue.
- Select how you would like to resolve the issue.
The following choices are available:
- Mutual Cancellation: You can ask your seller to cancel the order. Explain why you would like to cancel this order. Once this order is cancelled, you will receive a refund to your shopping balance.
- Send a Personal Message: You can send a personal message to your buyer and further explain the reason you opened this issue.
Your dispute is submitted and is sent to your seller. They will have up to 48 hours to accept or decline. You can view your open dispute within the order page.