Once your Gig is complete, buyers leave reviews for other buyers to see. The buyers rate your performance on each Gig. Their feedback is a reflection of their overall experience. Your feedback shouldn't come as a surprise if you followed our guidelines, provided open, supportive, and positive communication with the buyer throughout the process and performed high quality work. If all these needs were met, you'll receive great feedback!
- The feedback received from buyers is very important for the overall marketplace.
- This rating system ensures sellers are accountable for doing a great job and that only the best sellers continue working for buyers.
- Buyers provide feedback on their experience working with you, and it’s important to acknowledge this feedback and learn from it.
- Do not manipulate buyers to provide positive feedback.
- We recommend responding to the negative feedback. Explain why you disagree with the feedback in a polite and respectful manner. This is very important for your future buyers, so they can understand your side in the story.
- Request feedback revision. We don’t recommend this option as we take the buyer’s opinion seriously. However, we do allow you to contact the buyer through the Resolution Center and request feedback revision.
- Note: Requesting feedback revisions are limited. Repeatedly using this option may cause your account to be blocked.
- Do not ask buyers to contact Customer Support to remove their rating.
Customer Support only removes feedback, which violates our Terms of Service (TOS), or when the buyer requests us to do so without solicitation or manipulation from the seller.
Feedback that violates our TOS would contain false statements or abuse towards the seller.
It is against Fiverr's policies for sellers to solicit feedback changes from Buyers in exchange for refunds, discounts, upgrades or any other type of additional benefit.
If a seller would like to formally request that the buyer modify their feedback on an order, they may use the Resolution Center to request feedback modification request from the buyer.