Some of the services on Fiverr are delivered physically (arts and crafts, collectible items, etc.). For these types of gigs, sellers may decide to add additional charges for shipping. Sellers can add shipping prices for local shipping (within the same country) and for international shipping (anywhere else).
- Buyers, who order Gigs that require physical delivery, will be asked to provide a shipping address.
- Sellers are responsible for all shipping arrangements once the buyer supplies the shipping address.
- Fiverr does not handle or guarantee shipping, tracking, quality, and condition of items or their delivery and shall not be responsible or liable for any damages or other problems resulting from shipping.
- A tracking number is a great way to avoid disputes related to shipping. We recommend entering the tracking number if available in the order page when delivering your work.
- Once work is delivered, the buyer has 14 days to respond and post a review (14 days for Gigs with shipping)
Note: When you create a Gig with shipping, adding shipping fees is shown in Net revenue. Meaning, you see how much you'll earn per order. Your buyer will see a higher base price for shipping when they purchase a Gig. (Ex. Net revenue is $5.80, buyer pays $7)