Requesting Specific Services
If you have trouble finding what you are looking for or have a special request, then you can submit a Gig request. This allows you to make a request to the Fiverr community. If your request meets the criteria of a seller, the seller will submit an offer.
To request a specific service:
- Once logged in, click Buying > Post a Request.
- In the description area, write what you are searching for.
For example, if you are looking for a logo, you can specify your company name, business type, preferred color, etc. If you want, you can attach a file.
Note: You can only attach one file up to 30 MB.
- Select the category and subcategory of your request.
For example, if you are looking for a logo, you should choose "Logo Design" within the "Graphics & Design" category.
Note: In some categories, you may be asked to provide additional information (criteria).
- Select when you would like your service delivered once you place your order.
You can select 24 Hours, 3 Days, 7 Days, or select Other and specify a number of days between 1-30 days.
- Enter your budget for the service you are requesting (optional).
- Click Post.
Your request will be labeled PENDING until it is approved by Fiverr. If your request is not approved, it will be labeled UNAPPROVED.
Note: Buyer requests with no new activity (i.e. new offers or boosting), will expire after 14 days.
To manage your requests:
- Once logged in, click Buying > Manage Requests.
- If your request is approved, in the Action drop-down list, you can select:
- Pause if you want to pause your request due to too many offers, for example.
- Boost if you want to push your request to the top of the list of requests by updating the date of request to be the "Boost" date. You can boost a request only once, per request. The label, “Boosted”, will appear next to your request if you select this action.
- Delete if you want to remove your request.
You will see a number of offers next to the button.
This will take you to the seller's Gig page, where you can find more information about the seller, order a Gig, or contact the seller.
Note: To remove an offer, click Remove Offer. This will allow you to see more offers in place of the offers you remove.
Here are the following Gig Request statuses:
- Active: This means your Gig request is available and can be viewed by sellers as an active request.
- Paused: This means your Gig requests is not active and not available to sellers. For example, if you have enough offers on your request, you can pause your request.
- Pending: Once you submit a request, the status is pending until it’s approved by Fiverr.
- Unapproved: If your request doesn’t meet the proper criteria from our content team, it will be labeled Unapproved.