With this new feature all sellers can take their Fiverr business anywhere, on their blog, Facebook, messages and much more. Basically, you create a custom offer and place it on various social channels or websites. Learn more about custom offers.
To use Fiverr Anywhere:
- Once logged in, click Selling > Promote Yourself.
- In the FIVERR ANYWHERE section, click GENERATE CUSTOM OFFER.
- In the DESCRIPTION field, write exactly what you are offering and the reason for the pricing.
- In the RELATE TO A GIG field, select a Gig that best matches your offer. This field is optional.
- In the HOW MUCH WOULD YOU CHARGE? field, enter the amount you would like to offer. The amounts you can offer vary on your level status.
Note: Standard Fiverr commission will apply.
- Enter how many days it will take you to complete this Gig.
- Enter when your offer will expire.
- Click SUBMIT CUSTOM OFFER.
- Copy the first link provided to use your Custom Offer anywhere, or share it on social networks using the share buttons.
- In the EMBED CUSTOM OFFER section, click Grab Code to copy the iFrame code to your clipboard. You can embed this code on your personal website.
- To generate another Custom Offer, click Generate Another Offer.
Note: The “Fiverr Anywhere” Chrome extension was discontinued.
Using Fiverr Anywhere