You can manage your Fiverr related tasks from one page, which is also known as the Dashboard page. This page shows all of your pending tasks, listed in order of priority.
To manage your Fiverr tasks:
- After you log in, click the Dashboard icon.
- The tasks you need to complete are listed in the TO-DOS section. All you have to do is click the task (button) to complete the action.
Viewing Your Profile
Your profile contains the following information:
- Positive Rating: This shows your overall seller rating displayed by percentage.
- Response Time: This tracks how quickly you respond to the first inbox message from a potential buyer within 24 hours of receiving that message. Response time is based on the last 30 days of a your activity.
- Response Rate: This shows the percentage of inquiries you responded to in the last 30 days. It also displays your average response time.
- Orders Completed: This shows your completed orders without cancellations by percentage.
- Delivered on Time: This shows the overall percentage of orders delivered on time (past 60 days).
Viewing Your Analytics
Your dashboard contains the following information:
- Sales in Queue: This shows how many orders you have in your queue.
- Earned This Month: This shows the amount of money from orders that have entered the clearing period within the calendar month. For example, you will see revenues from completed orders and pending orders during this month.
- Open Purchases: This shows your open orders, if you have made purchases on Fiverr.
- Shopping Balances: This shows your shopping balance, which may be used for purchases on Fiverr.
Video Tutorial - How to Manager Your Fiverr Tasks