It is recommended that you change your password every three months.
To reset your password:
- Once logged in, place your mouse over your username and click Settings > Account Actions.
- In the CHANGE PASSWORD section, enter your current password, and then enter your new password and confirm it.
- Click SAVE CHANGES.
Note: Your password must contain at least eight characters, one uppercase letter, and one number.
A strong password:
- Does not contain your username, real name, or company name.
- Does not contain a complete word.
- Is significantly different from previous passwords.