In the account settings, you can define your name, email, and other information.
Note: This information is for internal use only and not available to the public.
To define your account settings:
- Once logged in, click your profile picture, and then click Settings > Account.
- Enter your full name and email address.
- In the ONLINE STATUS field, select for how long you want to go offline (e.g. 1 HOUR, 1 DAY, or 1 WEEK). By default, your status is listed as online. This allows your Gigs to be visible under the online search filter.
Note: If you don't want the online status indication on the site, then from the GO OFFLINE drop-down, select FOREVER.
- In the VACATION MODE area, you can set your vacation status (you can select the reason your are away and for how long).
- In the ACCOUNT DEACTIVATION area, you can close your Fiverr account.
For more information, see Closing Your Account.