The notifications area contains information related to your Fiverr account, which include direct links to actions you can take later.
To access your notifications:
- Once logged in, from the top menu, click the Notifications icon to expand and view.
- To see more notifications, scroll down.
In the notifications area, you can see:
- Orders, which were created.
- Information, which was submitted.
- Orders, which were updated.
- Completed orders.
- Revisions requests.
- Reviews on orders.
- much more…
- Each order notification represents a single order.
- Each order notification includes the username and image, Gig thumbnail, and the subcategory it belongs to.
- The order status is indicated by an icon.
- If you missed a few new updates for the same order, a number will indicate how many need your attention.
- You can view a full list of your notifications in your Dashboard.
Video Tutorial - Notifications Overview