Once logged in, you can find a Gig by searching the site, or browsing the thumbnails on the category or subcategory pages.
To place an order:
- From within the marketplace, click the thumbnail of the Gig you would like to order.
- Once on the Gig page, make sure to read a description of the service being offered. You can also look at the seller’s work samples or customer reviews farther down the page.
Note: If you have specific questions, we recommend contacting the seller prior to ordering.
- Click Order Now/Proceed to Order.
You can upgrade your order if the seller offers extra service. Click the Plus icon to add an extra service. You can also select the quantity you would like.
- Review your order, and then click Proceed to Payment.
If you have money in your Fiverr balance (greater than or equal to the amount of your order), it will be used and you won’t incur a processing fee.
- If paying with PayPal, fill out your details and click Continue.
- If paying with a Credit Card, fill out your details and click Make Payment.
- After your order processes, you will need to fill out requirements so that your seller can start working. In the requirements area, fill out all the necessary details and attach files (if needed) and click Start Order.
Note: If you placed the order as a guest (and didn't log in), you have two options to complete your order.
- The first option is to register as a new user by either clicking the link or connecting through Facebook or Google Connect.
- The second option is to use your existing login details if you're already a registered user.
Both options will link your order. Once you link your order, make sure to submit requirements to the seller if needed. Afterwards, all you just have to sit back and wait for your delivery.
Video Tutorial - Placing an Order