In the Manage Sales page, you can see an overview of all your orders, from active orders to past orders.
- Once logged in, place your mouse over your username and click Selling > Manage Sales.
Here are the following statuses:
- PRIORITY: These are orders, which require additional actions, such rejected orders, late orders, etc.
- NEW: These are new orders you've received.
- ACTIVE: These are orders you are currently working on (In Progress), or an order that was placed, but information wasn't submitted so it hasn't started yet.
- LATE: These are orders, which have yet to be delivered (24 hours after the delivery date).
- DELIVERED: These are all the orders you've delivered, but are not yet marked as completed by the buyer.
- COMPLETED: These are all the orders you've completed. Clicking on the order in the list will take you to that ordered.
- CANCELLED: These are all the cancelled orders, whether by mutual cancellation or Customer Support cancellation.
- STARRED: These are order, which you’ve highlighted as important.