As a seller, once you have available funds for withdrawal, you can define your PayPal account. A link to change your PayPal email information will appear in the Billing page after you have defined it.
To change the PayPal email associated with your account:
- Once logged in, click your username and then click Settings > Billing.
- In the PAYPAL FOR WITHDRAWALS area, click Change to change the email in your profile associated with PayPal.
The Phone Verification Required window appears.
- Enter the verification code you receive, and then click Submit Code.
An email with instructions will be sent to your PayPal email. For security reasons, updating your PayPal email will disable PayPal withdrawals on the account for 24 hours
- Click the link in the email you receive to update your PayPal email on your Fiverr account.
- From the Change PayPal Address page, enter the new PayPal email address you would like to associate with your account.
Note: You will need to be logged in to access the Change PayPal Address page.
- Click SAVE CHANGES.