Fiverr offers thousands of services and by using Fiverr's search engine, you can narrow down your search to find exactly what you are looking for.
To search for a service on Fiverr:
- From the homepage, in the top search bar, enter the term you are searching for and click Find Services.
If you are visiting Fiverr (i.e. not logged in), you can enter a term in the homepage banner area and click Search.
Note: As you enter your term, the autocomplete feature suggests the most common search terms and the category you can find it in. For example, if you enter "logo", the auto complete will suggest "logo design".
- Once on the results page, you can find specific filters at the top of the page and on the side of the page. These filters vary depending on the category or subcategory.
The following are the most common filters, located on the left side of the page:
- Delivery Time: This filter allows you to find sellers based on delivery time.
- Price Range: This filter allows you to search between two price points.
- Online Status: This filter lets you know that the user is currently logged in to Fiverr's website or mobile application.
- Seller Level: This filter allows you to find sellers based on their levels, from a new seller to a top rated seller.
- Seller Language: Fiverr sellers are located in all parts of the world. Sellers can indicate which languages they speak, allowing you to filter by language and providing you with the opportunity to write to a seller in your native language.
Depending on the category, you will see more filters. For example, Graphics & Design has Style, File Format, and Service Includes to better narrow down what you are looking for.
Note: As you select certain filters, you will see them listed just above the marketplace. You can click X term to remove it, or click Clear All.