Once an order is marked as Delivered or Complete, as a buyer, you can provide feedback on your order. As a seller, you can provide feedback on your experience with the buyer. Feedback can be provided up to 30 days after the last delivery of the order. Adding feedback will automatically complete your order.
To provide feedback (customer reviews):
As a Seller
- Once logged in, place your mouse over your username and click Selling > Manage Sales.
The following is the question in which you can rate the buyer:
How would you rate your overall experience with this buyer?
As a Buyer
- Once logged in, place your mouse over your username and click Buying > Manage Orders.
- Click on the order, which was delivered or completed and scroll to the bottom to provide feedback.
- Once an order is delivered, you will receive a notification within the site or an email with a direct link to the order. Providing feedback on a delivered order will complete the order.
- After you leave feedback, you cannot edit or remove it unless you receive a request from the seller.
Ratings are based on five stars, with one being the lowest and five being the highest rating.
The following are the questions in which you can rate the seller:
Communication With Seller
How responsive was the seller during the process?
Service as Described
Did the result match the Gig’s description?
Buy Again or Recommend
Would you recommend buying this Gig?
Note: Sellers who deliver video or image files have the option to add the delivered files as a work sample to their Live Portfolio. Buyers may remove the work sample while providing feedback by clicking on the check mark (✓), which appears on the work sample.
Tell Your Story
You can enter free text to describe your experience with the seller and the work performed.
You have the option to endorse the seller’s professional skills based on your experience.
When finished, click Publish & Continue.
Providing Private Feedback
In this section, you can provide feedback, which will only be visible to Fiverr’s Quality Assurance Team and will not be shared with the seller.
How was your overall experience with this seller?
You have a sliding scale, which you can rate the seller from Poor to Awesome.
What did you love about this Gig?
You can enter free text to describe what you loved about this Gig.
How can the seller improve?
You can enter free text to describe how the seller can improve their service.
When finished, click Send Feedback.
Once an order is marked as complete and a positive review is left of three stars and above, the buyer will have the option to leave a tip for the seller. The tip option will stay open for seven days after the order is complete.
There are three tip options available, with one of the options allowing the buyer to give a custom tip. You can also leave a message praising the seller's work or just to say "thanks".
How much can a buyer tip?
- The minimum amount is $5.
- For orders below $25, the tip can be up to $25.
- For orders above $25, the tip can be up to 100% of the price of the order.
Note: These limitations are in place to prevent fraud.
Once the buyer clicks Tip Now, the tip amount will be deducted from the buyer's shopping balance. If there is no money left in the shopping balance, the buyer will be redirected to the payment page.