Fiverr allows you to save Gigs that you like by adding them to your favorites. You must be logged in to add a Gig to your favorites.
To add a Gig to your favorites:
- When browsing the marketplace, place your mouse over the bottom left corner of Gig that you like. In each Gig, you have two icons: the Save in icon and the Add to Favorites icon.
- If you click Save in, you can add the the Gig to the “Gigs I Love” collection or to create a new collection, by clicking Add Collection.
- Name your new collection and click OK.
- If you click Favorite, the Gig will be added to your default collection.
Note: When clicking Favorite, your heart icon is filled. To remove that Gig from your favorites, just click the heart icon again.
To manage your collections:
- Once logged in, click Buying > Favorites.
- To make a new collection, click Create a New Collection.
- Enter the name and click Create.
- Clicking on an existing collection takes you to that collection. There are two tabs:
- All Gigs: This lists all the Gigs you have collected.
- Active Gigs: This lists all the active Gigs (i.e. available to purchase) in your collection.
Note: You can also edit the title of your collection or delete your collection.