Fiverr® is the world’s largest marketplace for digital services. A service offered on Fiverr is called a Gig®.
While many Gigs start at $5, sellers have the option to choose their starting price point. Sellers can even offer multiple prices ranges by using Gig Packages. With Gig Packages, they can offer buyers’ different service packages for different prices.
Signing up to Fiverr is free and can be done here. Only registered users can buy and sell on Fiverr.
Are you looking to buy?
You can find the services you need by browsing the Fiverr catalog in different categories, or by using the search to find a specific service or seller. Once you find a Gig you like, click it for more information, such as a description of the service, portfolio or samples of work, and the prices. When you feel you’ve found what you need, simply proceed with placing your order.
Note: All purchases are subject to a processing fee, $1 on purchases up to and including $20 and 5% on purchases above $20.
Are you looking to sell?
Almost anyone can find something to sell on Fiverr. Browse our categories and look at how other sellers offer their services, find where your skills can fit in, and then decide what's the best way for you to sell.
The best sellers don’t leave room for misunderstandings.
- Make sure your seller profile is complete.
- Make sure your Gigs are well written and accurately describe the services your provide.
- Make sure your work samples accurately show your skills.
If your buyers’ expectations are met or exceeded, you’ll get good rating and more business.
Buyers who purchase your Gig pay Fiverr in advance. When your order is successfully delivered and completed, you will receive 80% of the total order value. For example, if you price your service at $10, you will receive $8 for a completed order. For more information, see our Terms of Service.
Tip: You can boost your income by offering your customers extra services during the order process. Please don’t harass your buyers; try to understand what their needs are and how your skills can help them achieve their goals.
Find out how to buy and sell at Fiverr, learn tips on how to find the right seller or how to maximize your business potential, and much more:
- Fiverr Help Center: (You are here!) This contains "how to" articles, which are step-by-step procedures on how to "technically" do something on Fiverr. For example, "How to Create a Gig".
- Fiverr Academy: Learn info about making sales, meeting deadlines, and other tips for building and growing your Fiverr business.
- Fiverr Forum: This is where you can connect with other members of the Fiverr community to chat, share stories, tips, and advice.
- Fiverr Blog: This is where you can subscribe to our blog to get news, stories, and tips directly to your inbox.
- Fiverr Store: Here you can check out the Fiverr store to get T-shirts, mugs, and other Fiverr swag.