The Sales Analytics page displays statistics in various regarding your sales, activities, etc.
- Once logged in, place your mouse over your username and click Selling > Analytics.
Here are the following statistics you can view on the Analytics page:
- Total Earnings: This shows the total amount of revenue you earned.
- Total Completed Orders: This shows how many overall orders you completed since you opened your account.
- Avg. Seller Price: This shows the average selling price of your Gig. This factors in regular orders, Gig Extras, Multiples, and Packages.
- Earned in (Current Month): This shows the amount of money from orders that have entered the clearing period within the calendar month. For example, you will see revenues from completed orders and pending orders during this month.
This graph shows:
- Completed Orders: This shows number of completed orders.
- Revenue: This shows the amount of net revenue you earned.
- Cancelled Orders Value: This shows the amount of potential earnings you could have made by avoiding cancellations.
Note: By default, the last 30 days is shown. You can use the drop-down box to select a different date range.
- Active Orders Status: This shows orders in progress, late, delivered, disputed, and rejected. Alongside each status is a dollar amount.
- Completed Orders: This shows your total net revenue made from Gigs and Custom Offers, and then your average selling price for each.
- Orders Completed: This shows your completed orders, without cancellations, by percentage.
- Response Rate: This shows the percentage of inquiries you responded to in the last 30 days. It also displays your average response time.
- Delivered on Time: This shows the overall percentage of orders delivered on time (past 60 days).
- You can view where you received orders by looking at the WORLD DOMINATION map. Placing your mouse over the countries will show you how many orders you received in that country.
- You can see your progress as a seller from levels to top rated in a progression timeline.
Video Tutorial - New Seller Analytics Page