Viewing orders you've placed can be done on the Manage Orders page where you can also click through to your order status.
To view orders:
- Once logged in, click Buying > Orders.
In the Manage Orders page, you have the following statuses:
- MISSING DETAILS: These are orders you've placed, but didn't yet submitted information for the seller to start the order.
- AWAITING MY REVIEW: These are orders, which have been completed and are waiting for you to provide a review of the seller.
- ACTIVE: These are orders you've recently made and are still in process.
- DELIVERED: These are orders, which you've placed and have been delivered by the seller.
- COMPLETED: These are orders, which have been delivered by the seller and accepted by you as a completed order.
- CANCELLED: These are all cancelled orders, whether by customer support or mutually cancelled orders.
- You can use the search box to the right to search orders, users, and messages.
- You can also filter your orders according to the statuses above by selecting a status in the FILTER BY field.
- Clicking an order on the list takes you to the order details.
- Sellers may find their orders under Selling > Manage Sales.