The Custom Order feature allows you to contact the seller with details about your order (or project) and set your desired delivery time. This provides valuable information for the seller, which in turn allows the seller to provide you with a Custom Offer.
First, find a Gig by browsing through the thumbnails on the homepage, category, or subcategory pages or you can visit a seller's profile page. You can also use the search.
Note: Custom Order requests are only available in certain categories.
To request a Custom Order:
- Once logged in, from within the marketplace on the homepage or category/subcategory pages, click the thumbnail of the Gig you would like to order.
Once on the Gig page, scroll down and make sure you read the full description of what the seller is offering before you order. You can also look at customer reviews further down the page. This will give you an idea of the seller's services.
- In the Do you have any special requirements? area, click Request a Custom Order.
Note: The Request a Custom Order button may also be found on the seller’s profile page. This feature is optional for sellers and may not appear on every Gig page or seller profile page.
- Describe the service you are looking for and attach any files. This will help the seller cater to your specific request.
- Select the specific criteria for your order. For example, you can select gender, language, age range, purpose, accent, and so on. This is optional and varies based on the type of service you are looking for.
- Select when you would like the service delivered once you place your order.
- Enter in the budget you have for the service you are requesting. This is optional.
- Click Send Your Request.
The seller will receive your special request and reply with a custom offer, which you can respond to.
To respond to a Custom Offer:
- Once logged in, click the Messages.
- From the menu, click Custom Offers.
Note: Your Custom Offer email will also be located in your inbox with a CUSTOM OFFER icon next to it.
- To accept the offer, click ORDER NOW within your Fiverr Inbox.