My Contacts enables you to keep in touch with Fiverr users you have interacted with in the past. Your contact lists display key interactions between you and your contact; the number of completed orders, the amount spent, when the last order was made, and a link to your Inbox conversation.
To access My Contacts:
- After you log in, click the Dashboard icon.
- From the top menu, click Contacts.
- You can select My Buyers to view the list of your previous buyers or My Sellers to view a list of sellers you've ordered from.
In the contacts list, you can see:
- BUYER NAME
- COMPLETED ORDERS
- AMOUNT SPENT
- LAST ORDER
- Chat Bubble: When clicked, you are redirected to the last comment in your conversation with your contact.
- Send Offer: By clicking Send Offer, sellers can create a Custom Offer for their buyers.
Note: You can also see an icon next to the usernames in the list, which indicate the buyer status, such as Fiverr Top Buyer.