Once you've completed an order, you will need to deliver your work to the buyer. Once the buyer reviews your work, it will be marked as complete. If no action is taken by the buyer, the order will automatically be marked as complete three days after the due date.
Note: Delivering an order is the final part of a service offered to the buyer. Sending work samples to customers should not be sent as a delivery.
To delivery an order:
- Once logged in, click the Dashboard icon.
- Within the TO-DOS section, find an active order and click Deliver Now.
Note: You can access your orders in a number of ways, such as within emails or notifications.
- Within the Order page, you can click DELIVER YOUR ORDER at the top or scroll down to the bottom and click DELIVER NOW.
- To attach your delivery, click Upload Work.
Note: The single file limit is up to 100 MB. Your total files can add up to 150 MB. If you are not delivering a file, then you will be prompted to confirm that no file is attached.
- In the DESCRIBE WHAT YOU’VE DONE field, write a brief description of your delivery.
- Click DELIVER WORK.
- If you are not ready to deliver your work, you can click Save Draft to save what you have done. When you are ready, you can reopen this delivery and deliver your work.
- If a buyer is not satisfied with the delivery or would like a modification, you will see redeliver your work. Click REDELIVER NOW and then on the order page, click DELIVER MODIFIED WORK.