If you have money available for withdrawal, you can setup your Fiverr Revenue Card™.
Note: You can withdraw money 14 days after the order is marked as completed. The waiting period for Top Rated Sellers is seven days.
To setup your Fiverr Revenue Card™:
- Once logged in, place your mouse over your username and click Selling > Revenues.
If you have money available in the Available for Withdrawal area, then you have various options to withdraw funds.
- In the WITHDRAW area, click Fiverr Revenue Card™.
A notification appears asking you to check your email for further instructions on adding your Payoneer account, which is the Fiverr Revenue Card™.
Note: Once you receive the email, you will need to define your Payoneer account.
- To continue with the process of setting up your Payoneer account, click the link in the email.
You will be redirected to Fiverr.
- Click Get Started. If you setup a security question, you will need to answer it to continue.
You will be redirected to the Payoneer Prepaid MasterCard® website.
- Follow the instructions for the prepaid card setup. If you already have a Payoneer Prepaid MasterCard®, then to the right of the page, click the Click Here link to connect it to your Fiverr account.