When receiving emails, you have the option to download attached files. Also, when accepting deliveries from the seller, you can download the delivered files.
If you are experiencing issues with downloading files to your computer, follow these steps:
- Review your browser extensions (i.e. additional features for your web browser).
- Review if you have any firewall or antivirus software, which prevent downloads.
- Clear browser cache/cookies (i.e. temporary files in your browser).
- Verify that Adobe Flash is updated to the latest version.
- Verify whether or not you have a pop-up blocker enabled. If so, disable it for Fiverr.com.
Once you've verified the steps, go to your order page and click the file or link provided in the delivery message.
To view files you've downloaded:
- In Chrome, click Windows > Downloads.
- In Internet Explorer, click Tools > View downloads.