From time to time, we reach out to the Fiverr community. The following is a list of official Fiverr usernames, which we use to contact our community:
- Fiverr_365: This is the official Fiverr account for the sale of Fiverr365 (the yearly edition of the Fiverr calendar).
- Fiverr-Care: This is the official account for the Fiverr Customer Relations team. Every now and then we'll reach out to the Fiverr community to discuss comments or feedback from surveys.
- FiverrCustVoice: This is an account we use for category-specific customer feedback and surveys.
- Fiverr-Social: This is the official Fiverr Social team updates. Every now and then we'll update the Fiverr community about new features and major news, including campaigns. We're working on exciting stuff, so look out for messages from us.
- Fiverr-Updates: This is the official Fiverr team updates. Every now and then we'll update the Fiverr community about new features and major news. We're working on exciting stuff!
- editors_picks: This is the official account for the Fiverr Editorial team.
- frmarcom: This is an official account for the Marketing Communications team at Fiverr. We'll sometimes send messages to the community to get them involved in special creative projects we're working on.
- hoosier333: This is a marketing manager account.
Policy & Safety
Never give out your password. Now and again we may ask for a few things from you, but:
- We will never ask you by email, messages, or comments to provide us with your password or sign-in credentials.
- We will never ask you to email us your password.
- We will never prompt you to log into a site outside of the fiverr.com domain, nor to download and install an application.
- Please never download or run such applications or email attachments, as they are definitely not coming from us.