Your profile is how you present yourself to the community. You are encouraged to present yourself in a professional manner.
If you are selling for the first time, you will arrive at the seller profile page. If you are an existing seller, just go to https://www.fiverr.com/seller_profile.
To fill out your seller profile:
- In the Availability section, select if you’d like to work full time or part-time, then select your working hours and your expected income.
- In the Linked Accounts section, link your social networking accounts to your Fiverr account. You may select more than one.
Note: Your personal information will not be displayed to the buyer.
- In the Languages section, select the languages you speak and your level of fluency.
- In the Skills section, let your buyers know your skills. These may be skills gained through your previous jobs, hobbies, or even everyday life. You also have the option to suggest skills.
- In the Education section, select when and where you attended college. You also have the option to suggest your diploma if it’s not listed.
- In the Certification section, listing your honors and awards can help you stand out from other sellers. You also have the option to suggest certifications.
- In the Portfolio section, you can share your Blog, Website, or your Portfolio on another Website.
- In the Profile Photo section, add an image of yourself.
- In the Description section, introduce yourself to the Fiverr community.
- When finished, click Continue & Create Your First Gig.