Feedback contains buyer comments and is representative of the overall customer experience. Therefore, if you provide top notch service with high quality, you’ll receive the great feedback that you deserve.
Feedback consists of a three service levels:
- Communication with Seller
- Service as Described
- Buy Again or Recommend the Seller
Each one of these areas are rated by the buyer (between 1-5 stars), and are calculated into the final result.
Therefore, we recommend the following:
- Thoroughly describing your service on your Gig page. Make sure your title is clear and your description explains the service you provide in detail.
- Make use of the frequently asked questions section to provide answers to the most common issues and concerns.
- Communicate with your buyer in a clear and concise manner, from the start of the order until the end.
What should I do if I receive negative feedback?
If you receive negative feedback, you have two options:
- Respond to the Negative Feedback: Explain why you disagree with the feedback in a polite and respectful manner. This is very important for your future buyers, so they can understand your side in the story.
- Request Feedback Revision: We don’t recommend this option as we take the buyer’s opinion seriously. However, we do allow you to contact the buyer through the Resolution Center and request feedback revision.
Note: Requesting feedback revisions are limited. Repeatedly using this option may cause your account to be blocked.